About the Dish;
This is the famous traditional dish of Saudi Arabia. This is liked very much among Saudi people and often it is served on traditional occasions . It is also available in Saudi Hotels .This is not only liked in Saudi Arabia but it’s popularity is now worldwide and this is gonna be very yummy …..follow our recipe for enjoying this dish!
- 1/2 cups Arabic Rice(thick)- cleaned and washed (Do not use various sorts of rice for this recipe)
- Water (aggregate contrasts according to the size of pot you are using)
- 1 Tomato cut up in little pieces
- 1 little to medium onion severed
- 2 stacking teaspoons of Baharat get-up-and-go ground
- 3 stacking teaspoons of cardomon ground
- 3/4 compartment of tomato stick
- 6 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 little nibble box of raisins
- 1 minimal chicken cut in regions (a singing chicken will do)
- salt to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 dried dull lemon (Completely dried lemons are used in the Middle East as a souring administrator in chutneys, soups and stews and even ground into flatbreads. The powder created utilizing dull lemons has a sweet-tart flavor that is fascinating and has no substitute)
- 2 heaping teaspoons powdered garlic
- Defrost chicken.
- In an enormous pot incorporate oil, hacked onions and 1 stacking teaspoon of cardomon mixing until burned on medium high warmth.
- Add foaming water to the warmer pot until half full.
- Add salt accoriding to your very own taste, 2 stacking tablespoons of cardomon, 2 putting away teaspoons of garlic powder, the cut tomato, 3/4 container of tomato stick, 1 dull lemon and the raisins to the viably cooked onions.
- Blend on medium warmth and endeavor a tiny bit of the stock (add flavors to suit your own taste).
- Add chicken to the soup and keep at medium warmth. Spread with aluminum foil and a short time later the pot top.
- Air pocket chicken on medium high for about 30 minutes. Turn down warmth to medium temperature and expel the chicken from the juices and spot in an oven warming dish into a preheated stove at 300 degrees F and get ready.
- Strain the stock. Keep the focused on fixings in a solitary bowl and the juices in another bowl.
- Put the fixings (for instance onions, tomato, dull lemon, etc.) over into the evaporator pot.
- Incorporate the 1/2 cups of Basmati rice close by 3 evaluated cups of the kapsa juices that you had as of late set aside in a bowl.
- Bring the Basmati rice, the Kapsa juices and all of the fixings to an air pocket, by then immedietly turn down warmth to low and cover fixing solidly again with aluminum foil.
- Spread with a top over the aluminum foil. Do whatever it takes not to open or take a gander at it for atleast 10 minutes.
- By then at times confirm whether rice is light and comfortable, yet don’t blend rice.
- The Kapsa rice is done when all the soup has been ingested. Make a point to be careful with the chicken in the stove now and again to guarantee that it doesn’t overcook and get dry.
- The chicken should be wet. State of mind executioner the glow and expel the aluminum upset and empower the extra steam to escape. In case the Basmati rice appears to be dry and not completely cooked incorporate a bit of the extra soup and recover until wrapped up.
- Make an effort not to mix the water and rice, just incorporate over the top.
Pour rice on to a tremendous round platter. Recognize the chicken from the stove in the middle and over the rice. Present with gurgled eggs or fries.